It's the usual tomoto sauce plus paste PLUS vegetable broth, many many seasonings and many many veggies. Even Tyler loves it...and it's all organic and fresh! The best part is, now I've made dinner for the week and I don't have to worry about my wonderful husband starving himself while I'm at class.
Hope everyone has a great week!
PS - Do you see my little helper under the pot of chili? :)
Looks super yummy, Katie!
ReplyDeleteYes, Mr George is looking for some chilli too!! Now you are competing with your Dad for best chili maker in the family, we love our chili and hope you can perfect a recipe that you will love too. It is a sure sign of the season change when we start making the pots of chili. We made some beef stew too this weekend, but alas it is gone already.
ReplyDeleteI have already found a good veggie recipe I want to try when you are home next time. Hope all is well with you, Tyler, and Mr George. Take care honey, love you all.
MOM
XXX000
So what all did you put in the Veggie chili. I might try it sometime. Mom and I like the chili this time of year. Hope you keep Tyler well fed. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHello there. Glad to hear your vege recipes are working good. Dan has made some awesome veggie chili too, it's great here in our cold climes. George looks cute by the stove, I think he in hungry :) They are saying 2-5 inches of snow Saturday. I know you like that Katie :) I hope your week is going good, nice it is Friday already tomorrow :) Talk to you soon. D&B xoxoxoxo
ReplyDelete