Good Morning!!!!
Poor George's little nose is all snowey!! What a way to wake up.

Don't worry, it is still snowing!
I made an Advent Calendar last night (still have to finish up the numbners and ornaments) here is how it looked when I got it home! I wish I had gotten a few more pictures along the way but I was too busy talking :)
I found a necklace I really liked (but it was way too expensive and I knew I could remake it!) So i got the fabric and scrounged up old buttons and beads around the house here is the result. I love it (I think tyler is still trying to figure out what I'm going to wear it with.... :) Can you tell the difference?
We're off to brunch in the snow with Brett & Dan :) Don't worry Indiana friends, the snow will be there soon too!
Very nice pics. The necklace and Advent calendar are cute Katie :) It was quite a storm today. We had fun at brunch, thank you :) It was gr8 to see you guys and to see George too. I bet he looks really cute after his grooming. We will talk to you soon. D&B xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteCute necklace! I'm excited to see it in real life!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the necklace! Hello, it's perfect for holiday parties!!!! You are so crafty! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteYour first snow fall!! We have already had ours, so remember it is mid Nov, that's pretty good for first snow. Glad to see you are enjoying your sewing and crafts. It brings out the creative side when you spend so much time on spreadsheets and numbers all day!! Dad tells me Mr George has more coats than Tyler, how can that be and poor Tyler, no wonder he wants to move someplace warmer, he needs a couple of winter proof coats to wear!!Love the pictures and glad you are all doing well.
ReplyDeleteI am working on getting a new shower. Took me over an hour just to pick out the shower door-not good. Now on to the tile shopping, UGH. Could use a personal shopper to do this for me as I have little or no interest in shopping for these types of things, but dont want to pick the wrong thing.
We are having the new furnace, air conditioner, humidifier and electronic thermostat installed. It is so much quieter and HOT--we need to adjust the thermostat, not sure we can figure out how to program it, but 70 degrees is just too warm for us.
Looking forward to having all of you home for Christmas and glad you decided to fly instead of drive. Just cant rely on good weather between here and Minne this time of year. Love you
MOM