2009 was another crazy year for as you all know. To start the year, we spent months fixing up our upstairs and turning it into a master bedroom. Tyler added a closet, we put up dry wall, got carpet, etc. so we are really happy with how it turned out. It took us about 2 months though, but it was time well spent.

After our upstairs project it was spring (finally). We got outside a lot and took quite a few trips to visit friends, etc. We went to many weddings this summer in Indiana, Illinois, and one in Minnesota. We also got to visit with Tyler's Mom (Sandy) and Grandma for a week! They met us in Indiana then came back to Minneapolis with us. However, on the way back to Minneapolis our car broke down! (No surprise there!) So it was an eventful trip as usual. My parents also came for a weekend (Fathers Day) and my brothers and Lauren came for a visit over the 4th of July. Tyler's brother, Toby, came to visit for a few months over the summer too! Between the weddings, visitors and trips I'm impressed we got threw the summer :)


Enjoy the recap in pictures! Stay warm...it has been snowing non stop here we are supposed to get another couple inches. I better break out my shovel!










Of course on top of that I switched jobs, Tyler started a job, and I started school again....all while George just sat around the house :) When I leave to go to the work in the morning I have to put him in his crate and he of course cries a lot but then I remind him how wonderful his pampered life is and tell him that when he's ready to switch I'd be happy to do so. He looks at me like I'm crazy instead :) A couple pics of George this year (a couple of MANYYYY)
No comments:
Post a Comment