Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hawaii here we come

A couple weeks ago we booked our plane tickets to go to Hawaii in May! We are really excited about going, but it will take up all of our vacation time and budget so we made it into one long trip for 2 weeks! We are flying into Honolulu and staying at (hopefully) a couple different places around the island. It should be a lot of fun, one of Tyler's friends is getting married, it's in between my semesters and it's our first big vacation since our honeymoon to St Thomas in 2007.


Needless to say we've worked hard and we're ready for a long vacation! If you've been to Hawaii and have recommendations on where to stay or things to do, make sure to let me know. In honor of our warm vacation (yes, I realize it's still a few months away) I'm posting a few pics of our trip to St Thomas!


Hope everyone is staying warm. We're about half way through January which I'm happy about. January = low temps and high heating bills. Not the best combo! That's all for now!


2 comments:

  1. 2 WEEKS!! MAN!! That will be sweet! Love your blog little sister, and brother tyler!
    Love Andrew
    Tell George I am coming for him next time, and the Boilers need to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing a great job with the blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete