Saturday, January 9, 2010

Staying Warm

It's finally the weekend! Ty, George & I are staying bundled up inside! Last night we both got home early, watched LOST, had a nice dinner and went to bed early. It was great! Today we are watching the Purdue Boilers, hoping they can defeat the Badgers. Then we're heading up to Blaine for a movie night with Kristen & Ed. Pretty low key, but the best we can do in January :)

I downloaded more pictures from my camera from our Christmas party in December (Tyler and I invited about 15 people over for a Holiday party which was really fun!), Christmas at home in Indiana, New Years, and lots of George pics of course. I also attempted to take a video with my camera, it's the first one I have tried so hopefully it will work!

I also think blogging is a good way to fill my time in the winter (better than Skiing, Mom!)...

Enjoy my pics and have a great weekend. We are doing laundry and grocery shopping tomorrow. Only one more week of free time then it's back to school for me! I'm going to enjoy the time while I can!!!












1 comment:

  1. Kate-
    I liked all your pics and especially the clip of you telling Mister George to sit. Maybe by next Christmas he will learn how to sit but I doubt it. He seems more interested in perpetual motion.It is cold and snowy here today although the sun did come out and it got up to about 15 or so. I know it is cold up there but it will be better soon. Just hang in there.Matt is doing well in Cincy and seems to like his new place and his job. Andrew's Bball team lost a close one last night but the JV team won another one. I think they have only lost once. I was sorry that Purdue lost to Wisconsin. Hopefully Ty isn't too upset. Thanks for the blog. It's great. Love you.

    ReplyDelete