Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our First Post
















I was thinking in order to communicate more with our families all over the country we should start a blog. That way everyone will know what we are up to. I realize our lives aren't that interesting so you will probably hear and see a lot of George on our blog. Enjoy!

Right now it's extremely cold in Minneapolis. It's below zero every day when we go to work. It's our least favorite month (January) followed by a close 2nd (February). However, we find time to get good use of our netflix! We've been watching LOST (thanks to recommendations from my brother Andrew and his girlfriend Lauren) which is pretty good and gives us something to look forward to after a lovely day of work!

We had a great Christmas & New Year, I'll be sure to post a few pictures from both Holidays shortly. This is just a test - post :)

10 comments:

  1. I'll see if it works. Enjoyed your visit over Christmas. You too George. Molly misses you. Weather here sucks pretty bad. Lot's of "lake effect" snow.This is a test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea.....I had a nice Christmas and new years day. Tucker, Melissa and McKenna went to Arizona while Smalls and I entertained each other for a couple of weeks. Needless to say she was ready to go home when they came to get her. I was lucky to have McKenna stay here a few days and we played dolls, and then I chased her around the house laughing. She is a real communicator! Toby keeps me up to date with the latest movies and says I need to go see Avatar. Oh, it is a sunny 56 degrees today. All for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, this is a great idea! I look forward to hearing about all your adventures in MN! -Amanda B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie/Ty/George - Thanks for including Dan & I in your blog. We look forward to all of your comments & of course all the pics/comments of George (and you two too!) xxx ooo (Question: how do we add our name in the "Comment as:" section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are waiting for the next snow storm. We are supposed to get another foot tomorrow and Friday. I bought a new HDTV for the bedroom from Best Buy today. The Geek squad is bringing it out and setting it up next week. I got the 50 inch Panasonic. Hope things are going well in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Honey, good idea. Love to hear from all of you. Thanks for starting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Went to see Avatar......I loved the 3D. Some of the other family members came along. We all enjoyed the night out. Susan was worn out by the end of the movie. Mom just laughed alot with a few screams in between. Brenda and Brian enjoyed the popcorn! Toby enjoyed it for a second time. The fog is here today. AFN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandma is doing better. She is still not able to care for herself, so I will be with her a while. Everyone is helping and she is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  9. grandma is on the mend. She is not bending yet......Big tree fell in her driveway last night. I think she will have fire wood for a while.

    ReplyDelete