Saturday we went computer shopping at Best Buy (of course) :) and ended up purchasing a new HP laptop. We really needed to upgrade our home computer and are really excited about the new purchase. There are a few pictures below of Ty and the new laptop.
I also dropped George off at the groomer for his "quarterly" trim. He was really sad when I left but really happy when I came to pick him up. He looks so handsome and smells delicious! I asked the lady at Royal Pet (where he gets his hair done) how he did she said "Good, but we had to bribe him a lot with treats!" That's my Georgie. There are also a couple pics of him before and after his hair cut. He loves the beauty salon.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. We miss you all and look forward to seeing you again soon :)
Tyler says "Hi"
I love it when Smalls comes back from the groomers smelling wonderful too! Its so nice to have her smell nice and feel so soft. I've got the shampoo they use, but I must not do it right because she doesn't turn out the same.
ReplyDeleteI will always remember my stats class. I was pregnant with you and Andrew and tears used to run down my face while fighting back the extreme nausea. My professor used to ask me if I was alright and I would only nod!!! Dont cry in your stats class honey!!! Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteMOM